Disease mechanisms in schizophrenia – novel discoveries and implications for clinical treatment
- Startdatum: 2019-01-31 08:30
- Slutdatum: 2019-01-31 17:00
- Plats: Nobel Forum, is located at Karolinska Institutet Campus Solna, address: Nobels väg 1
Schizophrenia is a devastating disorder where current treatment is only symptomatic and unsatisfactory.
Here, we will discuss the most recent findings from research on disease mechanisms, and how these can be translated into new treatment approaches that can modify the disease course.
- Professor Ole Andreassen, Oslo, Norway
- Professor Iris E. Sommer, Groningen, Netherlands
- Professor Gregers Wegener, Aarhus, Denmark
Program and registration