Seminar held by The INSPIRE network.
This webinar has specifically been designed for PhD Students and Early Career Researchers who have a role in designing, implementing and evaluating behavioral health interventions, and will provide an introduction to:
- The reasons many behavior change interventions aren’t successful
- Key principles underlying behavior change within individuals and organizations
- How to incorporate these principles in health interventions
- And how to design for sustainable behavior change
Two sessions will be run to cater for an international audience.
- Tuesday 9 Feb 2021 – 1pm (Australian Eastern Daylight Time - AEDT)
- Tuesday 9 Feb 2021 – 9am (Greenwich Mean Time – GMT)
Register here: https://ww3.unipark.de/uc/inspirewebinar_registration/
Participation is limited to the first 100 registrations.